There are a few different ways you can try to stop your barrette from sliding out of your hair:
- Use a stronger hold hair product: Before you put your barrette in, apply a strong hold hair spray or mousse to your hair to help keep it in place.
- Choose a barrette with a stronger grip: Some barrettes have a tighter grip than others, so try using a barrette with a more secure hold.
- Use bobby pins: Place a few bobby pins around the base of your barrette to help keep it in place.
- Section your hair: If you have thick or curly hair, try dividing your hair into smaller sections before securing your barrette. This will create a firmer base for the barrette to hold onto.
- Secure the barrette in the right spot: Make sure you’re securing your barrette in a spot that has enough hair to hold onto. Avoid placing it in areas where your hair is thin or slippery.
- Use a rubber band: If you’re having trouble keeping your barrette in place, try using a rubber band to hold your hair in place before securing the barrette. This will create an extra layer of grip for the barrette to hold onto.
Hopefully these tips will help you keep your barrette in place!